Monday, October 4, 2010

Someone is consuming all of my time!

I haven't been around for a while- my apologies. I'm still reading lots of blogs in my free moments but I haven't had a lot of time to create or blog myself. After almost a month on bed rest, little Miss Abigail LeeAnn, "Abby" decided to grace the world with her presence. She's amazing and I fall more in love with her every time I look at her. But man babies take a lot of time! Until I have a chance to get in my scrap room again, for now you just get pictures of the greatest thing I've ever created...


 The loves of my life...

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and your husband. Welcome to the world Miss Abigail LeeAnn "Abby". Abby is adorable thanks for sharing your family pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW beautiful is she!!!! COngrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweetie!! Congratulations to both of you and a big welcome to Abby!!

    ReplyDelete