Friday, October 15, 2010

Feeling Christmas-y

This Christmas card was from a few years back but since I've not made anything new recently I thought I'd share something old. (AND there's a blog out there asking for Christmas card ideas so I thought I'd share there). The scallop and oval were both cut using the cricut although I don't remember the measurements by now. The scalloped oval I'm pretty sure was from the Mini Monograms cartridge (but I could be off on that too- and the regular oval was probably George).

4 comments:

  1. This card is just gorgeous - I love the whole design! Thank you for posting this on Obsessed with Scrapbooking! Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARD CHALLENGE AT

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    upload to my contest page, follow and comment each day for extra entries.

    love your projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card and your baby is adorable tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete