Monday, July 5, 2010

Flip Flops and Flowers card

This card was made for a challenge at StampTV. (I can't find the link right now though, sorry!)  It was a sketch challenge. The stamp set is from Stampin' Up! - The Island Blossoms set. I inked the flower and leaf, then outlined them in stickles because they needed a little somethin' somethin'. The flip flops are buttons that I cut the loop off the back of and then used glue dots to adhere. The plaid paper (which I think would make the perfect pattern for flip-flop material by the way) is from the DCWV summer stack. Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. love the little flip flops! sets the super cute card off!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card love the flip flops and flower tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those flip flops! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I am a pediatric nurse at a children't hospital, so it looks like we have more than just our cricuts in common. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love the Flip Flops! How cute are those! :) Very cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute...I luv it...don't forget about The Color Throwdown Celebration, there are fantastic prizes...have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bling. I also left a blog award for you. You can find it here - http://cokiepopaper.blogspot.com/2010/07/sweet-blog-award-new-stuff-on-my-blog.html

    ReplyDelete