The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.
On to the 3 things I love about myself...
- I love how far my scrapbooking has come from where I started- I've learned lots of new techniques and have the "I'll try anything once attitude" I like my style right now :-)
- I love that I'm a giver- RAKs, at Christmas, to charity, what have you- I love giving to people and I like that about myself
- I love where I'm at in my life... I haven't done everything I want to do but I'm well on my way and I love who I've become as a result of the trials and tribulations I've faced.
This picture was taken with auto timer in my bedroom at my parents' house. I had just gotten home from a great first date (with the man who now happens to be my husband) It's not so much about the picture itself, but more about what I was experiencing and the time in my life... looking back now, I had no idea what that night was going to lead too... it led to my happily ever after (and I'm so glad I have a picture to remind me).